Cyber Facilities Manager-II
Salary Range: $60,000 – $75,000
Security Clearance: None
Required Experience: 1-5 yrs
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full-Time
Be a part of Namauu Technological & Industrial (NTI)’s first of its kind team utilizing DevSecOps technology to rapidly deliver capabilities to support a wide range of DoD missions in the heart of downtown San Antonio. You will be one of the first to work in this brand-new modern facility supporting the startup culture to transform the future and protect the security of the United States. Take this opportunity to gain experience in an unclassified and classified environment obtain a security clearance, public sector experience, and support the mission of our military.
The Facilities Manager be the organizational liaison for all facility, equipment and vendor related issues, including providing a monthly inventory of all IT and non-IT equipment and documenting all moved/new/returned IT, ADPE, and Non-IT equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for initial setup of IT equipment, including laptops, Polycoms, ZOOM rooms, VTC camera equipment, and multifunction machines, etc.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve level one problems for users of the software and hardware, LAN, WAN, VPN, the Internet, and new computer technology, communicating solutions to end-users.
- Mentor and train other technicians on more complex and/or critical procedures and items.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues.
- Promote a very high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques and respond with the elevated level of urgency to user problems.
- Correct application issues, solve network and security problems, and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Provide hardware support of end-user equipment, like installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware.
- Support software and hardware on equipment, like scanners, copiers, printers, monitors, and other peripherals.
- Assign user-name, password, and access right permissions for multiple proprietary applications as well as client software.
- May manage a limited number of supporting staff; by carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with corporate policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of leadership of large initiatives
- DoD and/or Air Force experience preferred
- Pass a National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC) investigation
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Eligible to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance if required
- Knowledge of inventory records and control, property management, government requirements, and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of DoD, FAR, DFAR, and PGI standards and tracking systems for government furnished property
- Knowledge of creating and preparing a supply chain risk management (SCRM) program and procedures.
- Skill with written and oral communication skills with a full mastery of the English language, including proper grammar and spelling.
- Skill with telephone, verbal communications, Microsoft Office, listening, professionalism, customer focus, and organizational skills.
- Skill with typing (50+ WPM)
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate with vendors to support replacement or repair actions, including coordinating shipping and receiving actions
- Ability to be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to understand complex inventory control and tracking requirements, ensure accuracy, and may review other’s work for accuracy
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information and sensitive situations
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of internal and/or external customers or employees.
Education: Associates degree with a major in business administration, information technology or cyber related field.
- Normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Lift and carry up to 30lbs